The innovation that made the rockets used by haider ali and tipu sultan more effective was the use of iron casings which allowed the attainment of greater chamber pressures and accordingly greater range some of these rockets could fly 1000 yards the base of the rocket consisted of an iron tube that was eight inches long and 2 3 inches in . Haider ali and tipu sultan are names that always remained as a threat to their enemies in a very short period 1761 1799 of their rule these father and son have achieved a regard that was something more than the reputation of mere kings end of vijayanagar empire story begins in early 18th century when two ministers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.