To change wheel bearings start by lifting the wheel up on a jack unscrewing the lug nuts and taking the wheel off then remove the brake caliper the dust cover over the rotor and the cotter pin and castle nut behind the dust cover next pull the rotor off remove the old hub and take apart the hub assembly to access the wheel bearings. Learn how to change a front wheel bearing with a step by step guide with photos and a video in the video you will learn what a damaged wheel bearing sounds like and how to determine which wheel bearing is causing the noise once you learn this trick of the trade your mechanic can never sell you a wheel bearing you dont need. Replacing a wheel bearing isnt the easiest job but when you need to replace a wheel bearing youll know it well show you how to replace a front wheel bearing without going nuts
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.